Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
When it comes to your oral health, we hope that you have a lot of questions. One of the aspects of dentistry that Dr. Aiello loves most is educating his patients about their oral health, and he is always happy to answer your questions. We’ve compiled some of the questions we hear most often, but if you don’t find an answer to yours, we encourage you to give us a call.
View more detailed information about our services and procedures from the links below!
- Will my procedure hurt?
- What is LANAP?
- When Should I Start Taking My Child to the Dentist?
- Am I a candidate for sedation dentistry?
- Can my tooth have a filling instead of a crown?
- What is the difference between a crown and a bridge?
- What is the best way to fix missing teeth?
- What is the difference between simple vs. surgical extractions?
- Why would I choose LANAP?
- What makes LANAP unique?
- How long does it take and what is the recovery time?
- Will I be in pain afterwards?
- What about other laser treatments for gum disease?
- What does it cost? Does my insurance cover it?
- I lost a filling. How do I know if it’s an emergency?
- What can I expect at my child’s first appointment?
- What are the best ways to care for my child’s teeth?
- Will my insurance pay for cosmetic treatments?
- My teeth are chipped and worn. How can I fix it?
- Can people tell that I’m wearing Clear Aligners such as Invisalign?
- Does insurance cover Invisalign?
- Am I a candidate for clear aligner braces such as Invisalign?
- How can you prevent teeth grinding?
- My teeth look worn and shorter than they did when I was young. What is happening?
- Why do I need a bite guard?
- Can I get a bite guard at the drug store or internet?
- Can a bite guard help me with my headaches?