Michael J Aiello, DDS, PLC

My teeth are chipped and worn. How can I fix it?

Worn and chipped teeth are usually fixed with white tooth colored materials such as composite bonding filling material or porcelains. Depending upon what you want and need there are a variety of materials and options that be utilized to fix worn and chipped teeth.

Smile Gallery
Dental Bonding in Clinton Township
Related Services
If you have difficulty using our website, please email us or call us at (586) 263-6800
View the ADA Accessibility Statement