It’s essential to find a family dentist with whom you feel comfortable enough to build a trusting relationship that will stand the test of time. The benefit is that you will have peace of mind knowing that there’s always a caring professional to turn to who understands your needs and knows your complete oral history.
But where do you start when you’re looking for a great dentist in Clinton Township, MI? You have many choices—almost too many—so where and how should you begin your search?
What Are You Looking for in a Dentist?
You know your family’s needs best, so a good place to start is by making a list of questions that help you focus on qualities in a dentist that matter to you.
- What unique oral needs does your family have?
- Do you need a dental office with flexible hours that fit your schedule?
- Does the dentist treat all ages to accommodate everyone in your family?
- Do you have particular financing needs?
These are examples, so come up with your own that address your unique concerns. When you zero in on a dentist you think you could work with, schedule an appointment to visit the practice.
First Impressions Matter
Pay attention to first impressions and keep these questions in mind when you meet with the prospective dentist:
- Does the dentist take time to listen to your concerns, or do you feel rushed through your appointment? A great dentist takes the time to answer all your questions and listen to your concerns patiently.
- Does the dentist’s expertise mesh with your family’s oral health needs? Finding one dental practice that offers all the services you need saves you the time and inconvenience of running from one office to another for all the oral care your family needs.
- Does the office invest in leading-edge technology to improve your comfort? Dramatic advancements have taken place in dental technology in recent years that will enhance your comfort and streamline treatment.
Please Call to Schedule a Visit
At the office of Michael Aiello, DDS, we welcome new patients and would be more than happy to meet with you and explain what makes us the best choice for a dentist in Clinton Township, MI. Please call us to schedule an appointment to have a chat with our dental team.